RevCMS Edited By Zac

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
RevCMS Edited by Zac
I DO NOT TAKE ALL CREDIT FOR THIS CMS AND EDITS!
This is RevCMS which was edited by Grabber and Rare until I made many huge changes!
This is a RevCMS with pre-installed habbo skin (which you may have seen before).
I did edit this alot to get the pages perfect. You may need to edit the 'Shop' page but the rest is already complete and only requires you to change the IP Address', Hotel name and logo's ect..

This Also includes some badges which codes are as follows: 'OWN' - Owner, 'MOD' - Moderator, 'MNGR' - Manager, 'PVI' - Pearl VIP, 'ZAC' - A Badge of me!
I will be willing to design and code more badges for you guys. If you would like me to then just comment!
This CMS also includes many other things which I cannot think of at the top of my head.
I will also include a Download link to my Phoenix Emulator which I think is easiest to work with.

Screenshots:
'Me' Page -
'Staff' Page -
'Pearl VIP' Page -
Index - (Sorry if the image is bad quality!)
Register - (Sorry if the image is bad quality!)

Download(s):
Phoenix Emulator -
RevCMS -

Credits:
Grabber and Rare
Noman (I forgot what this was for but I know that he did something!)
Zac
Shea (For SplodgeIndex) (Jakee on Devbest)
If I am missing anybody then comment and I will be sure to add them!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
This needs more work, looks like you just mixed several layouts together.It has potential so keep it up :up:

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
I would edit the CSS and make the width of the notification bar even with the width of you container, thats one thing that bothers me when I look at the page but good job so far! Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread