[RevCMS Edit] CopperCMS [v0.9]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Hello DevBest!

CopperCMS is a brand new Habbo Hotel CMS, created to optimize hotels using Phoenix emulator. This CMS uses templates, and the only template at this point is the old habbo theme. I'll be doing the Habbo.se theme very soon. This CMS has a few unique features, and it will have a lot more, as it is only in version 0.9

- Random Facts System
- Referral System

Most things are working, as the basics are done. Here are the known issues:

- Ban has not yet been coded.
- Maintenance system has been partially coded.
- Account settings needs to be done.

Otherwise, everything is working as it should. Here is a full feature list:

- Random Facts System
- Referral System
- Templating System
- Registration
- Client
- Error handling (on register and index)
- Random Habbos
- News System
- Staff Page

This is all I remember from the top of my head. I will be creating more pages as soon as I fix the known issues. Here are some screenshots. Please note that the code is quite sloppy, as I have never gotten a chance to clean it up. The CMS is 20mb, mainly because I added a folder containing all of Habbo's topstory images for the news system.

61INQq.png

===========================================
ZfuumE.png

========================================
wtivTw.png

GDY8Ai.png

aQAKpW.png

7Gs5Da.png

Download Link:

NOTE: If your username is Kryptos, just gtfo. If anyones is going to comment saying "OH EM GEE! THIS HAS CODE FROM REV FAWKING NOOB TROLL TROLL TROLL"

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Nice to know you are putting effort into developments , Although this looks pretty much like RevCMS with a customized habbo theme.
Anyways nice release and good luck with Upcoming updates.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Nice to know you are putting effort into developments , Although this looks pretty much like RevCMS with a customized habbo theme.
Anyways nice release and good luck with Upcoming updates.
NOTE: If your username is Kryptos, just gtfo. If anyones is going to comment saying "OH EM GEE! THIS HAS CODE FROM REV FAWKING NOOB TROLL TROLL TROLL"

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I don't see the need of being so immature if you can't take a users opinion then don't even bother to make a thread.
That isn't constructive criticism. How does it look like RevCMS? Plus, the only way I could understand you saying it looks like RevCMS is if you said RevCMS and CopperCMS both have a Habbo theme. You haven't even downloaded it!
8i1B8k.png

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
1) class.configuration.php - You know that's not a class, right? facepalm.jpg
2) Spaghetti code all over the place.
3) You're hardcoding a lot of stuff
4) The config file is pretty much c + p from Rev with different names.
5) Most classes are sloppy edits of Rev.
6) Renamed the thread

Awful work, keep it up!

PS: My username is Nigga

Vair

Sep 19, 2011
CopperCMS Is all right tbh. I know it looks a little like RevCMS but it's just because of the Habbo theme.. Stop with all the hate it's so annoying just reading pages and pages of hate. If you don't like use some constructive criticism or don't comment at all. >.< It's just so annoying.

Rivaz

Dec 12, 2011
CopperCMS Is all right tbh. I know it looks a little like RevCMS but it's just because of the Habbo theme.. Stop with all the hate it's so annoying just reading pages and pages of hate. If you don't like use some constructive criticism or don't comment at all. >.< It's just so annoying.
I couldn't agree more.

The guy is trying his hardest, but no-one in life is going to get so far if you keep putting them down.

Goodluck Chris! Nice to see you try!

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
Dude, ITS REVCMS nothing changed. WHAT you done all has been released. u just added them. anwh GL.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Haha, such an immature move Nigga/Kryptos!

Thanks for the support guys, means a lot to me to know DevBest isn't as bad as RZ yet. It'll be worse in a few months if Kryptos keeps this up. Please ignore the thread title 'RevCMS Edit', as it's from 100% scratch.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Sorry for being such a jerk and being inmature when someone I've told to stop ripping my work for months now, unbanned for infractions he had for compassion, helped with his problems when he apologized, turned out to actually be ripping me again and talking shit behind my back.

If this was any good, and didn't have all the flaws it has, I wouldn't be so pissed, because at least he actually contributed something positive for the community and not.. this.

Xylon said:
The thread renaming was out of line and you're a complete jerk for that.
Hardcoding isn't always bad.
It's a fucking config get over it.
I guess that means any code with mysql connections and user authentication is a copy from rev, have fun thinking that.
People learn from their code so spaghetti code isn't bad at all.
Get over yourself already, there are budding young developers who are ready to challenge rev and you just put them down I'm just going to laugh at anyone who still has respect for you after this.

Kid, you do not know what you're talking about.

If anyone has a CMS that is actually from scratch feel free to PM me I'm ready to support you.

------------------------------------------------------

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread