RevCMS Code "Vault"

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Yes, so I have recently been trying to edit a skin ( not major ) and I have come across this error I kept on getting, I literally tried everything what I could do, but I know you people could do better and help me out with this problem, so the problem I have been getting is when I am on the " Vault " page, everything seems fine but in the bottom right hand corner the following error appears:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'Username' inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\vault.phpon line 272

and I have been in the Location " Vault.php " and this is the Code what I find:

Line 272: echo'<center><p><font size="4px"><b>'. $Result1['Username'] .'</b></font></p></center>';

I really don't see what's wrong with that, maybe its because what's around it, so I will give you the rest:

<?php
$getResult1 = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM vault ORDER by Username DESC");

while($Result1 = mysql_fetch_assoc($getResult1))
{
if($Result1['Username'] == 'None')
{
$Result1 = "";
}

echo'<center><p><font size="4px"><b>'. $Result1['Username'] .'</b></font></p></center>';
}
?>

I will be thankful to anyone who would be caring and willing to help me out in this case, Thank you.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
You either did not

Have any database sql inserted that needs to be placed within the vault

You obviously have the wrong one

You're running on Xampp and something had gone wrong during that Installation

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
How are you sorting by username? I didn't know you sort alphabetically?

Wait what? when did i sort on Alphabetic letters it's just a explanation on what could be done wrong so what you're saying now is weird sir.

Don't know if it was for me but if so then i don't know i don't do sorting.

Users who are viewing this thread