Feedback RevCMS Bullet Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Hello! the title says it all, id like your thoughts on a skin im working on its not near to be finished, i need to add news, community, and alot more features obviously! but id like your thoughts on the design and if i should keep on editing this skin for further release, and what i can change or improve in this.

Screens:
index
SMXvyKC.png

me
FI1IfeY.png

account settings
2kaZixI.png

dePoePm.png

staff when the staff is online, hes smiling
TlasIX3.png

All critism will be accepted, thanks!

Last edited:

Vatican

King
May 26, 2015
Index 8/10. If you stick with that theme though, it'll look hideous. That's just my opinion. Good luck!

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Seen it on another hotel before, not too bad but does need a lot of work

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Thank you everyone, i added some things into and edited the style of it a bit let me know what you think!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I don't really like it as much ngl, It isn't very habbo related even though it has some habbo images but the whole design cms doesn't look good. Some bits like the radio area looks good but the rest not a fan personally.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I only like the index everything else is kinda plain and small, you wasted a lot of page space.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I only like the index everything else is kinda plain and small, you wasted a lot of page space.
Thanks for the feedback! and no it looks small because i got a big screen but the size of it is fine :D

How can i improve this? :)

Buildinatorn

Feb 19, 2015
Write something on liek every page, or have like "Online staffs at the moment" To the right of the pagers, so it fills up more space. I think like Wicked even thought you have a big screen. When "we" have small screens the page will only get smaller

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
Not bad however there is a more advanced project CMS that is using this theme released on another forum which was released on June 12th;

Link:

I would download that one, and change thread to "EDIT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts