[RevCMS] Aurora Theme

Valcon

Dec 21, 2011
u chat shit i honestly worked on this for 4day so if you saying its your fine i dont care but i know for a fact that i made it and if i could i would get my 2 brothers to prove it! :/

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
u chat shit i honestly worked on this for 4day so if you saying its your fine i dont care but i know for a fact that i made it and if i could i would get my 22 brothers to prove it! :/
22 brothers? Now i know your shittin me.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
bullshit edit of mine. Same code and everything...
Stop being a fucking prick. This theme, as we all know, was based off of Bubbo. I am 99% sure that both of you copied the original source, then edit it to work as it should, so it's obviously going to be VERY SIMILAR.

Don't worry, good release bro. Keep up the good work, but try to create a theme from scratch next time to prevent pricks from being pricks, okay?

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Stop being a fucking prick. This theme, as we all know, was based off of Bubbo. I am 99% sure that both of you copied the original source, then edit it to work as it should, so it's obviously going to be VERY SIMILAR.

Don't worry, good release bro. Keep up the good work, but try to create a theme from scratch next time to prevent pricks from being pricks, okay?
Didnt mean to be a prick but i also didnt claim it as mine... He took my work edited 1 line of code and claimed it as his..

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
You still don't understand. It isn't your work, so don't claim it. If it's based off of a site, ofcourse the code will be extremely alike.

Valcon

Dec 21, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread