RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Ali

Aug 15, 2011
I swear if you do not add something to notify users if they are banned on website I will smack you. LOL. :)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
will be working on he project now, in agreement with the Revelation SF project. We've been sharing ideas and learning from each other. For us, this means the project will be better and will be completed faster.

Big thanks to !

Ruben

Sep 15, 2011
will be working on he project now, in agreement with the Revelation SF project. We've been sharing ideas and learning from each other. For us, this means the project will be better and will be completed faster.

Big thanks to !
Good, I've seen great things from Joopie. Keep up the good work you both =]=]

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
heh?

UPDATEZ!1!!!!1!!

Fixed up the view so it works with Mobile devices/themes and worked tons on the Dashboard. Looking all pretty promising ;)
i mean if someone forget his password, he can get a new one......by mail etc..

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
Nevar!
ONT: Looks decent, keep it up.

Just FYI

Benefits:
  • You give Rev developers motivation to continue with their amazing work.
  • You will choose what to use the money for, just post in this thread with your email address ( to confirm you actually donated ) and what you want me to use the money for.
  • You will receive the CMS before anyone else, for testing purposes. * Only donators will be able to test the CMS before release with their hotels *
  • You will receive my full support with anything related to RevCMS 3.0 and later, in and after testing stages.
  • You will receive Zak's full support with anything related to RevEmu.
  • You will be able to ask Zak for 1 custom feature coded for yourself.
  • You will get a copy of RevEmu one week before the official release.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I am very proud to announce that I have finished my side project, and will resume full work on Rev 3.0

Thank you all for your patience.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah!

16120962.jpg

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I am very proud to announce that I have finished my side project, and will resume full work on Rev 3.0

I NUUU ALL ABOUT UR PRJ!!!! But nice, ;D hope to see this out soon ;D.

Aloosh

Mar 5, 2012

sweeet :) what was your side project? and awesome hope to c rev with madd updates :)

TheCanadian

Jordan behind you ;P
Mar 21, 2011
Please post some more screenshoot as your finish ur side Kryptos, I just love even to watch pictures of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread