RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
so you want to all Donat so that u release it ? x_x business man

Ermm.. No, not really. The donations have been pretty good and have pushed me to work harder and harder. I think it's only fair for the countless hours I spend working on the CMS.

Donators deserve to have the CMS as early as possible, even with only one skin, and that is what is going to happen.

Reactions: Vui

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I see you are putting quite a lot of effort into this project all users have hope in you , Once the development is released and you got more time for add-on / plugins coding - which i am sure someone in here will be gentle enough and volunteer to code a Theme uploader ->

• Will give web Designers the ability to code RevCMS Themes and release it for Retro owners to easily upload it
  • Will be integrated into the Housekeeping.
  • Will give you the option to auto_replace theme.
--
Anyone developer can volunteer for this , another reason why i am reading and watching tutorials of OOP - PHP / jQuery
By time devbest.com developers can start working on an add-on like this including myself depending on knowledge.

Hope Developers take a look at this , and give it a try.

Doc Wyatt

Jan 11, 2012
Haven't coded since my last update to be honest. Although I have been doing some other stuff suchas:
  • Researching:
    • JSON
    • AJAX
    • LUA
  • Learning Photoshop:
    • Experimenting on my own.
      • Download free resources, playing with them and try to mix them up together and make a nice design.

AJAX/JSON makes things a little simpler with what data gets sent (update data, and leave the presentation all client side). But it gives you a wider attack surface - a lot more things needed to stop it being tampered with, replay, etc etc etc...

Vui

Dec 16, 2011
Will Rev 3.0 be compatible with cPanel? I have been wondering that since Rev 1.x.x.x was not compatible.
cPanel is just a hosting control panel, it won't affect how RevCMS works, the webserver does, but it should work fine on Apache and nginx.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Could you make a better housekeeping? It's pretty dead, like if you like at Phoenix's it has so much features. Dont mean to be a git.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Really sorry for lack of updates, I have been on vacation and I didn't bring my laptop with me.

Work will resume in a couple of days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread