RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugoASB

Dec 6, 2011
February, one skin only.

If its not asking too much, please make it inspired on Mango or something better in that range of design, Priv is way too minimalistic without news, etc.
Have you started work on Housekeeping and are you open to suggestions?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
If its not asking too much, please make it inspired on Mango or something better in that range of design, Priv is way too minimalistic without news, etc.
Have you started work on Housekeeping and are you open to suggestions?

Only work I've done related to housekeeping is the style that joopie gave me for it ( Sexy as hell<3_<3 ) and imagine how it should be coded in the Controllers.

Look at the recent pages for screenshots, the first skin I'm doing is like Priv, very minimalistic although it'll have a staff page and news.

Theibel

Jul 16, 2011
Looks sexy Kryp, nice work. Can not wait for the release, and yes - please make a language pack in danish - i can help.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Thanks for the nice comments.

Project put on hold until vacations are over.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Thanks for the nice comments.

Project put on hold until vacations are over.

;/ I was waiting.. was hoping to see some progress during this season since your not taking any classes... I wanted to relaunch my hotel by new years :(

HugoASB

Dec 6, 2011
I have a question. If im using Phoenix CF will it be easy to migrate to Rev 3.0? Or does Rev 3.0 need a column on the database like the previous ones?
Because I dont wanna lose or delete the previous users to use RevCMS 3.0

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
I have a question. If im using Phoenix CF will it be easy to migrate to Rev 3.0? Or does Rev 3.0 need a column on the database like the previous ones?
Because I dont wanna lose or delete the previous users to use RevCMS 3.0

Yes, you need only one for the security key

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Thanks to the kind donations to the project, I've been working in the little free time I've gotten.

I've been working in the plugins a little bit on a little special feature, that's pretty much it. lol.

I'm going to test the Helpers and then the Hooks, fix anything wrong with them, etc.

Reactions: JpK

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Thanks to the kind donations to the project, I've been working in the little free time I've gotten.

I've been working in the plugins a little bit on a little special feature, that's pretty much it. lol.

I'm going to test the Helpers and then the Hooks, fix anything wrong with them, etc.
Good luck Manuel :D
Do you need any hosting? I can provide you with hosting for free. (no domain though)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Good luck Manuel :D
Do you need any hosting? I can provide you with hosting for free. (no domain though)
Nah it's ok, thanks for the offer though!

After doing quite a bit of research I feel like there's some room for improvement within the framework.

I will be creating a Registry class ( Storing of objects ( Singleton ) ). On a side note, Helpers work very good. After some time figuring what was wrong with the hooks, and solving the problem, I've decided they aren't worth it and won't be on he CMS ( Helpers will ).

I kinda refreshed my knowledge on MVC and I feel pretty enthusiastic about the project :D

Note to self: Remember to go organize the fucking Model

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Is really looking awesome. Maybe you can release the base with the new HK, and than just release new revisions after a update. 2013 is a long time. ;o
I think this is gonna be the sweetest CMS ever made.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Thanks for the comments, I have been on vacation but I have not forgotten about the project.

I have only changed a few things, but I have good ideas of things that could use and need improvement.

To do list:
  1. Work on Model
    1. Support for Multiple Drivers.
    2. ORM or DAO for separation of SQL and Model.
  2. Work on View
    1. Abstract layer for template engines.
    2. Support for multiple template engines.
  3. Work on Session handling
    1. Test and finish different session handling classes. (APC, Memcached, MySQLi, Flatfile/File).
  4. Start building the CMS (again).

Revolution

Jan 1, 2012
Thanks for the comments, I have been on vacation but I have not forgotten about the project.

I have only changed a few things, but I have good ideas of things that could use and need improvement.

To do list:
  1. Work on Model
    1. Support for Multiple Drivers.
    2. ORM or DAO for separation of SQL and Model.
  2. Work on View
    1. Abstract layer for template engines.
    2. Support for multiple template engines.
  3. Work on Session handling
    1. Test and finish different session handling classes. (APC, Memcached, MySQLi, Flatfile/File).
  4. Start building the CMS (again).

Number 4? i dont get it, rebuild so your restartin the whole project?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Number 4? i dont get it, rebuild so your restartin the whole project?

No, no.

Basically, the CMS is buil on top of a framework ( made by myself ). So I've been changing the framework a ton, so when I'm done doing all those changes I will start building the CMS part/Habbo/User part of it again which is actually the CMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread