RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Ali

Aug 15, 2011
Let's do this, make a mobile theme for the CMS and send it to me ( Only using HTML, CSS, JS, etc ), then I will implement it to the CMS.

I'll make an option for a mobile theme now ( Only for users with a mobile browsers ), using my User-Agent class library.

Alright then, what are some features that you're going to be putting onto the CMS? So I can make templates and styles for each of the features.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright then, what are some features that you're going to be putting onto the CMS? So I can make templates and styles for each of the features.

Not much is done yet, so just code the must-needed features. Try to keep it simple, it's mobile.

xXlimabeanXx

Nov 19, 2011
This Is Truely Amazing, And Will There Be A Theme That Looks Exactly Like Habbo? I Know Earlier In The Development You Said You Were Thinking About It , But Just Checking If Your Still Going With It. :)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
This Is Truely Amazing, And Will There Be A Theme That Looks Exactly Like Habbo? I Know Earlier In The Development You Said You Were Thinking About It , But Just Checking If Your Still Going With It. :)

Yup, I'm deffo doing a habbo theme.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I suggest completing the ICECRON theme that you were working on, as I thought it was amazing.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Completely finished widgets, now I'm going to work on doing a clean up since it has gotten a bit cluttered-up ;)

EDIT: I will be working mainly on the framework the next few days, so I don't have to constantly update the CMS.

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
Kryptos can't you make a The "me" page With jquery/ajax? so it will be fast to load and no need to reload :)

Nice progress

KyleSmith

Jun 18, 2011
Kyrptos, I've pmed you the alpha series database for you to work with for more option in the emu list.

Lol, don't worry, It's all legit, I'm a licence holder xD.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, coded a Bootstrap file ( I had deleted the Bootstrap class because it wasn't needed ), so that's some progress ;)

Had to change a few stuff all over the Framework for it, but it was worth it ;P

In a bit or tomorrow, I will look into each and every file and do a clean-up of everything I can, there's always room for improvement ;)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
UPDATES

• Worked a ton on the Validation Controller
  • A LOT of code optimization ( Cleaned up, made it neater, added more stuff), EVERYWHEREEEE
  • Coded a caching class library, might be using it with the template system to cache files.
  • Coded a Benchmark class library, get memory used, loading time, query count, etc.
  • Worked on the Log class library, now there are different levels of 'errors', (EMERGENCY, ALERT, NOTICE, WARNING, etc), So for example: EMERGENCY will end the script, but NOTICE will just write to the log file.
  • Cleaned up Widgets system.
TO-DO:
NOTE: This TO-DO list are only for the framework
  • Clean up the Model, and let it get a database engine, thus it not being one.
  • Clean up the View, and let it get a template engine, this it not being one.

Nevada

Oct 16, 2011
Will it have housekeeping working for IIS as at the moment I don't think it currently works with IIS?

rickymenier

May 26, 2010
Well it be easier for us to make our own plugins?
and will the housekeeping be better then the one now? lol

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
For the template/page it's rather easy to create your own page.

Only problem is that if you want to make, let's say, a Rules page, and you want the rules to come from he database, you will need to be kinda advanced in PHP.

For things like a staff page and such ( Common PHP needed ) I have gotten the work-around, since everyone can't code PHP, it's already coded for them, doesn't matter which skin you are using.

I can guess that, a workaround for this problem would be the hooks system I created. You could do a function like this...

PHP:
function getRules()
{
      $q = mysqli_query("SELECT * FROM rules");

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($q, MYSQLI_ASSOC))
      {
          echo $row['rule'];
      }
}

//In the template...

<body>
    <div id="rulesBox">
          {$hook->getRules}
    </dv>
</body>

I have the rough idea of how to make something like that, easiest way it could work ;P[/PHP]

Nevada

Oct 16, 2011
It does work, web.config just fucks it up.
I don't know anyone who has a working web.config that works for housekeeping though? I've use the recommended one and it still doesn't work. Will we have the same problem with 3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread