RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Just because Kryptos has left, doesn't mean others can't join the project and start developing for it.
I suppose so. But I doubt anyone would want to mess around with this build. It's simply too advanced. Everyone has been sticking with the 1.9.9.9.9 or w.e build.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Well, if someone, like myself or you, wanted to develop for it, now that Kryptos has left, no one would really care

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I actually downloaded this to test it out. I like it, but I can't stand how you have to dig through a bunch of folders to find a file. Quite annoying.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Well, if someone, like myself or you, wanted to develop for it, now that Kryptos has left, no one would really care
Noone within the scene CAN pick-up on it, Manuels dev skills are far beyond anything you or quite frankly anyone BUT him are capable of.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Noone within the scene CAN pick-up on it, Manuels dev skills are far beyond anything you or quite frankly anyone BUT him are capable of.

If you read the code it does come to you, it's just Manuels way of present a professional CMS for us to use and take advantage of, I love that you can easily change the structures of the database and what not with a single file, rather than having to hunt through to certain files to change a single column name.

Rudde

Nov 12, 2011
Where could I put this

$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = isset($_SERVER["HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP"] : $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];

To make it count for every place where a IP is requested?

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Ok, I'm back from vacation and I'm ready to resume work. Expect some updates :)

A version of Rev where you don't have to dig through folders to get to where you need to be would be nice. RevCMS 1.9.9.9 directory setup was nice and easy. Not dissing on this, but it's just an idea.

Also, you should add in: minimail, groups, and home. Just sayin'.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
A version of Rev where you don't have to dig through folders to get to where you need to be would be nice. RevCMS 1.9.9.9 directory setup was nice and easy. Not dissing on this, but it's just an idea.

Also, you should add in: minimail, groups, and home. Just sayin'.

dig through folders to get to where you need to be?

Example? What did you need that was within a lot of folders? What was so confusing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread