RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Error code 256
MySQLi query 'SELECT title, id, spoiler, image FROM webnews ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 5' failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\Application\Model\Driver\SQL\MySQLi.php
at line 75

Basil Ali

Aug 15, 2011
You guys expect too much. x] Chill out, they'll bring out something once they have free time. They can't work on it all the time, they have lives too. :p

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
Not to be a Noob or anything,
but is there any bug-related explanation to why i'm getting no connection to the EMU, or rarely a connection followed by it being immediately dropped?

I'm pretty sure all my settings are correct, and my vars are too.

I also changed the swfs paths in the client file to match my own...

Can't think of anything else.

(yes i'm all portforwarded)

I'm using Xampp btw.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Not to be a Noob or anything,
but is there any bug-related explanation to why i'm getting no connection to the EMU, or rarely a connection followed by it being immediately dropped?

I'm pretty sure all my settings are correct, and my vars are too.

I also changed the swfs paths in the client file to match my own...

Can't think of anything else.

(yes i'm all portforwarded)

I'm using Xampp btw.

That's not done, I tried getting it working but I never received an error so I just gave up on it.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Pathetic? Yoyoyoyo let me see your CMS.

I agree with you that "Pathetic" is a big word, but he's a little bit right, it would be nice if he updated us about the progress of RevCMS and what are the plans for the future, as he isn't seen in days, as there are people to who donated to this project.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I agree with you that "Pathetic" is a big word, but he's a little bit right, it would be nice if he updated us about the progress of RevCMS and what are the plans for the future, as he isn't seen in days, as there are people to who donated to this project.

Nobody said the project was ended, Manuel was gone for a while, he is back now so dw.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Nobody said the project was ended, Manuel was gone for a while, he is back now so dw.
Not wanting to start any argument or attack Kryptos, as this is a open-source project, people can start developing further with the current base, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread