RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
So your saying, you are aware that its a beta but yet you think its rushed cause the beta has errors? The whole point of a beta is to fix bugs and errors, of course its going to have errors. Would he of released it as a beta if it didn't?

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
This is a BETA? Do you think he stays all night on his computer improving RevCMS just so we are happy? Give him a break. Let him live his life. BETA is a word that means its in testing. Obviously there will be bugs. Just be patient..

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Don't take it too personally, but it just seems rushed.

Look, I know you're not a developer and you don't get it - but when something is rushed it means everything is messy and not cleaned up. The errors are basically because the CMS has to do a lot of tasks such as being compatible with all databases - which is not an easy task and can lead to typos from my part.

The 'statistics' on the Dashboard - it seems like you cannot read.. It says 'Coming soon' - it is just a plain HTML number.
Last week I spent a lot of time cleaning up the CMS because it did look rushed, I look at it now and it's just beautiful.

Be patient.

Basil Ali

Aug 15, 2011
Look, I know you're not a developer and you don't get it - but when something is rushed it means everything is messy and not cleaned up. The errors are basically because the CMS has to do a lot of tasks such as being compatible with all databases - which is not an easy task and can lead to typos from my part.

The 'statistics' on the Dashboard - it seems like you cannot read.. It says 'Coming soon' - it is just a plain HTML number.
Last week I spent a lot of time cleaning up the CMS because it did look rushed, I look at it now and it's just beautiful.

Be patient.

First of all you took my comment too negatively, I know you are working on errors and stuff. Also, it was just an example of what I mean't, I know that was a bad example, but I'm just saying it as an example. Second of all, don't assume I'm not a developer because your idea of rushed is different from mine, I thought it was a little rushed, I'm sorry you took my comment as negative, I probably shouldn't have said anything anyways. Don't like debating our ideas, my apologies if you thought the wrong way of what I was saying.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Stop being little bitches! Make it simple, Kryptos is still developing the CMS, so there is bugs. People can't wait for the CMS because it's pure awesomeness, okay..

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
As most of you have probably noticed, I was feeling unmotivated to finish the project.. But I just found some motivation.

I just set up a perfect programming environment, and I will resume work today. I will keep you updated :)

EthaanRaadley

EthaanRaadley.NET
Oct 1, 2012
As most of you have probably noticed, I was feeling unmotivated to finish the project.. But I just found some motivation.

I just set up a perfect programming environment, and I will resume work today. I will keep you updated :)
GET YO ASS OFF AND DO SOME WORK YALL,
Team Rev +1 @ Kryptos!
GET THIS DONE NIQQUA.
:3

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Nice! I hope its gonna be done soon, because some BETA releases have many bugs. Take the times as many as you need ;)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Currently planning on implementing Heaplink's skin ASAP, just need him to send me it.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Currently planning on implementing Heaplink's skin ASAP, just need him to send me it.

As stupid as this may sound, is there a tut for installing this on IIS? I tried doing it myself and it said I had to chmod the config file.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
As stupid as this may sound, is there a tut for installing this on IIS? I tried doing it myself and it said I had to chmod the config file.
- Use Windows Explorer to navigate to the file or directory.
- Right click on it, and select Properties.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Use the dialogue to grant Full Control to "Everyone".
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread