Jul 19, 2012
Where's the link -cries

Update: Found it in the Rev section!

Here's there link to those who cannot find the Rev releases section

Don't double post please.

And yes! I can't wait!

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Hey.. just a suggestion, people are posting threads and there for bug reports.. why not have one massive thread? Might be easier, idk.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Hey.. just a suggestion, people are posting threads and there for bug reports.. why not have one massive thread? Might be easier, idk.
Nah, I like it more this way. More organized plus I'm finishing fast. 
I have just released v3.0.1 after much effort to eliminate all first bugs of the BETA test.
Hope you guys play around with it and hopefully like it.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
The dropdown on the install and housekeeping doesn't seem to be working D=

Not sure if it's a Firefox thing

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Cant you just select the box above it and tab down and change with arrow keys?

Rejo

Oct 29, 2011
688148.jpg

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Almost had forgotten about the Development thread lol.
Well, I have been doing so much work on the CMS with fixing everything and starting to take advantage of my MVC Framework in every way I can.

I'd say wait a couple of days for a stable release, and Documentation threads on how to use the CMS. You will soon discovered that you will be able to do ANYTHING with RevCMS 3.0

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Almost had forgotten about the Development thread lol.
Well, I have been doing so much work on the CMS with fixing everything and starting to take advantage of my MVC Framework in every way I can.

I'd say wait a couple of days for a stable release, and Documentation threads on how to use the CMS. You will soon discovered that you will be able to do ANYTHING with RevCMS 3.0
Can you release a read me, im struggling to find session variables.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I'm saying that you could make the CMS load 2 separate databases.

It would provide better flexibility kind of a CMS database. like in the wow scene we have 1 auth 1 world and 1 site database.

Not much of a fan of the idea, since there aren't really any CMS specific tables other than web news

lalala231

Sep 16, 2012
Can you add support for Fonix Emulator? thats what you know a emulator that is far good and advanced more then Phoenix. Please can you add it? if you want i can dontate some money for you if you wanna build it in then!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I want to know what 'special' project will be available ahead for donators. :) Nice work there Team Rev!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread