Not open for further replies.

Exonize

Apr 19, 2012
Probs some black american guy caused this 'issue'

23488757.jpg

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
RevCMS 3.0 will be released tonight as a Public BETA.

Why are you releasing as BETA?

I want everyone to test RevCMS 3.0 locally and submit bugs and things that do not work to me personally, so when it is all done testing we can release it as STABLE and ready for production environment.

Donators will receive a project I am working on, they will basically help me via PM with the project - More to be announced.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
RevCMS 3.0 will be released tonight as a Public BETA.

Why are you releasing as BETA?

I want everyone to test RevCMS 3.0 locally and submit bugs and things that do not work to me personally, so when it is all done testing we can release it as STABLE and ready for production environment.

Donators will receive a project I am working on, they will basically help me via PM with the project - More to be announced.
where can i donate

Sep 10, 2011
Thats almost a classified scam if its leaked its leaked they probably only donated for that reason you shouldn't go back on your words and if its leaked its leaked so what it wont really affect you have copyrights on it

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
Thats almost a classified scam if its leaked its leaked they probably only donated for that reason you shouldn't go back on your words and if its leaked its leaked so what it wont really affect you have copyrights on it
Lolol what are you smoking?? Hahahaahhaa. Scam my fucking ass. You donate to the project not for benefits, it's impossible to take a donation back they call those who do INDIAN GIVERS. Idiot. Copyrights, don't make me fucking laugh.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
Donation is when you donate, as in give money, if you click a donate button and you get no benefits it is not a scam, its only a scam if you click a buy button, Although you were told you would receive a copy of rev early, it does not mean its a scam if you did not receive a copy early, anyway Kryptos said s you would receive another project.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
EWGDFHDJHSFDHDANMGJUHDFBFDSJHSDFGDHSDJSGAHFDS AMG HE'S UPLOADING NOW GUIS MY HABBOTARD DICK IS GETTING SUPER HARD AMFGOIPFHSLIDAGHKFDSDGHDSKLJGHSLFKJDGHJKGDFSFGSD
/sarcasm
or is it...

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Yea, released a BETA so you guy could try it out on all your Environments and get it ready for hotels :)

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Time to test this thing when I get home, looking forward to the donator stuff too ;)

No no.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Oh crap, I wish I didn't go to sleep yesterday... REV!! Here I come :up: Now to see if other hotels will still use crappy Uber :p

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Where's the link -cries

Update: Found it in the Rev section!

Here's there link to those who cannot find the Rev releases section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread