RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Done loads of work today, pretty hype'd to see how well tomorrow's surprise goes. It's going to be very fun and interesting.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Please say this will work with Butterfly Emulator? I don't want to use a shitty EMU ( Phoenix ) with a pretty cool CMS.

Rudde

Nov 12, 2011
How are you guys getting butterfly may I ask, Isn't that a closed project from the open market and the only thing the public have been of it is a crappy ass old version of it?

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
How are you guys getting butterfly may I ask, Isn't that a closed project from the open market and the only thing the public have been of it is a crappy ass old version of it?

Moogly released a pretty decent version of it somewhere.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Some say. But Butterfly Emulator r97+ is beast. Not saying that I have a licence. If I had, :confused:

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
: i just noticed on the test hotel, we can only login with Email, can you make a system or something to choose bitween Email login or Username please?

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
: i just noticed on the test hotel, we can only login with Email, can you make a system or something to choose bitween Email login or Username please?

He has stated on the thread he created for his hotel - that you can log in with both username and email.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
I would personally like to see a debug setting, or atleast a array we can put developers names in and it outputs things like page load times, and miscellaneous errors, etc.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I would personally like to see a debug setting, or atleast a array we can put developers names in and it outputs things like page load times, and miscellaneous errors, etc.

You can see with view-source: the page load time, queries and memory used ( Disabled at RevHotel.COM ).

If you want to see Misc Errors, you go to TDS/Logs/ErrorLog.php and read.

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
I GOT AN ERROR

9sxR81.png

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Looking nice. Really excited for this release, planning on putting some cool stuff out for this aswell =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread