RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Wow! Actually can't wait for 3.0, Kryptos, it's actually amazing!
Thanks means a lot :)

Me too,This is a major update from version 1.9.9.9
haha hence the jump over 2.0 ;P

Anyways, did a simple and nice ACL controller, implemented it to all pages for protection and looks like I'm almost good to go.

I'll now try to retrieve all data of the config from PHP to JS with JSON, then fill out all the crap that's missing :)

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Maybe when the hotel is on maintenance, we can make certain ranks only able to login. E.g. rank 5+ only.

Or maybe if someone would kindly code if you can cbf to do it.. as I know they'll say you can do it yourself blahblahblah.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This is just... awesome. There are no words to describe the awesomeness of RevCMS 3.0.

Just one little question:
Which templates will be included in 3.0?

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
This is just... awesome. There are no words to describe the awesomeness of RevCMS 3.0.

Just one little question:
Which templates will be included in 3.0?
...Whoever decides to upgrade theirs!Hopfully A Finished Version Of MabboSocial!

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Kryptos how much you need I can Fund ye probz under a 100 :\

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
So, I will be using cecer's heightmap editor for the room designer -- I'll see if I can make it any prettier or see if can do it with he's not busy. Also I will add a button so when you click it, it inserts the room model into the database and be ready to use it!

Also I just coded the back-end for the config editor in the Dashboard, now I'll do some PHP work - html here and there and it'll be finished ^^

-----------------------------------

SUM SCREENIES

Screen%20Shot%202012-07-01%20at%208.41.08%20PM.png

Wow you're fast. I was just about to suggest custom rooms but swoosh. You thought of it already! Nice work!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Maybe when the hotel is on maintenance, we can make certain ranks only able to login. E.g. rank 5+ only.

Or maybe if someone would kindly code if you can cbf to do it.. as I know they'll say you can do it yourself blahblahblah.

That's already planned, look at the TO-DO list ;)

Has been available for years:

Yea and it's JS and HTML in all its awesomeness, pretty smooth ;P

--------------------------

UPDATEZ

It's official! The days of having to browse the CMS to find and then edit the Config file are gone!

Screen%20Shot%202012-07-02%20at%2011.10.25%20AM.png

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Could make the skin name a drop down checking all skins that you have in your files? :p - Nice work.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Could make the skin name a drop down checking all skins that you have in your files? :p - Nice work.

Nice thinking, will try ;)

On the heightmap, maybe you could edit it to work with stairs and lower levels etc?

As much as sick that idea is, would be very hard. I'll try my best or maybe if any JS wants to give it a try <3_<3

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
Will the user edit page URL contain the user's name so we can link it to the mod tool in game?? (eg: /edit.php?user=kryptos)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Will the user edit page URL contain the user's name so we can link it to the mod tool in game?? (eg: /edit.php?user=kryptos)

I haven't done that yet but that's a nice idea, although it'll probably be /edit&user=Kryptos or something like that :)

for the ACL, how would we decide who gets access? would it be per rank or per name?

I'll explain on release :)

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
I haven't done that yet but that's a nice idea, although it'll probably be /edit&user=Kryptos or something like that :)

I'll explain on release :)

You are one of the best developers in this section. You actually listen to your users ideas unlike the guys on Rz, especially Jonty who said he was taking on suggestions for 'ubercms 2' and didnt implement more than maybe 2 of them, and also I believe he has stopped work for now anyway. Kryptos ftw! ;)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
You are one of the best developers in this section. You actually listen to your users ideas unlike the guys on Rz, especially Jonty who said he was taking on suggestions for 'ubercms 2' and didnt implement more than maybe 2 of them, and also I believe he has stopped work for now anyway. Kryptos ftw! ;)
userbar838870.gif
;)
Admin and Mod login on Maintenance done :)
8dhfrvDkaeMz.png

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Can i download this please? and that login looks epic best login ive seen before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread