RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Will you be planning on adding Butterfly support?

Yes, I actually will add it.

------------------------------------------------------

Sending MUS messages done!
Screen%20Shot%202012-06-28%20at%2010.59.22%20AM.png

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
As you may have noticed, that contains a couple of harmful commands (shutdown, exe). I am definitely making this so only 7+ can access the paeg, but what if you give rank 7 to someone and he's just scamming you?

I really don't know, I could blacklist those commands -- but you are the user, you should tell me what you want.

Will there be groups?

They aren't on Habbo's actual CMS now, so it seems unlikely I'll code them.

Ryaaaaaaaan

Mar 4, 2012
As you may have noticed, that contains a couple of harmful commands (shutdown, exe). I am definitely making this so only 7+ can access the paeg, but what if you give rank 7 to someone and he's just scamming you?

I really don't know, I could blacklist those commands -- but you are the user, you should tell me what you want.

They aren't on Habbo's actual CMS now, so it seems unlikely I'll code them.

Only for creators :p

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011

I'd say either give them to rank 7+ or maybe implement the pin code system mentioned earlier, so the hotel founder can decide who gets the use of this tool regardless of rank, by simply telling them the pincode.

But that might get confusing if you use the pincode else where, but it's just an idea.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'd say either give them to rank 7+ or maybe implement the pin code system mentioned earlier, so the hotel founder can decide who gets the use of this tool regardless of rank, by simply telling them the pincode.

But that might get confusing if you use the pincode else where, but it's just an idea.

If you use the same pincode for all important (dangerous) commands and functions, it will be safe and not confusing.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Groups would give people yet another reason to use Rev, as would homes but I don't see how these would be created to work with different skins.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Maybe you can create more columns on permissions_ranks where the housekeeping would rank permissions which a user is granted by his/her rank.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Groups would give people yet another reason to use Rev, as would homes but I don't see how these would be created to work with different skins.

That's no problem ;)

Maybe you can create more columns on permissions_ranks where the housekeeping would rank permissions which a user is granted by his/her rank.

Maybe, I'm looking into it.

A few Housekeeping ideas..
  1. Build custom rooms via housekeeping...
  2. Create, edit and delete bots.
  3. Create, edit and delete bot texts
  4. A forum-type page for staff so they can share ideas/suggestions between themselves.
  5. "Theme" settings... Kind've what Jian has for Ribbon.
  6. Ability to add, edit and remove voucher codes

1) Thinking about it, I think released a tool for this -- maybe I'll take a look
2) Planned and will be done
3) Planned and will bedone
4) It's possible, but I don't think it'll be in the first release
5) Planned and will be one
6) Will do.

-------------------------------------------------

Ok, about those harmful MUS commands..

Now, if jQuery detects that the 'Header' field is equal to 'shutdown' or 'exe', an input field saying 'Security code' will appear, and you will have to put in it a security code which you will put in your config file or whatever ( I'm planning on changing config type )

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Now, this next suggestion would be pretty amazing and helpful. A PayPal API to view recent payments, amount and notes (for username purposes) and the ability to refund maybe. This would allow people to easily accept VIP payments and see whos paid easily. & even a transaction search. ;)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Now, this next suggestion would be pretty amazing and helpful. A PayPal API to view recent payments, amount and notes (for username purposes) and the ability to refund maybe. This would allow people to easily accept VIP payments and see whos paid easily. & even a transaction search. ;)

Mhm.. I like that idea. Maybe for 3.0.0 and deffo for 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread