RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinix

Feb 1, 2013
So, I've done:
  • Add the Dashboard's queries ( They are in its Helper file ) into the database files
  • Test the Dashboard and fixed everything that didn't work
  • Added database files, current: Phoenix, Butterfly, Uber, Bcstorm, Sierra
  • Fixed a lot of other stuff
  • Re-arranged the Framework so it's easier to get to things
  • APC session handling
Current TO-DO list:

• Add Languages to the Habbo Template
  • Tidy-up the Habbo theme ( Bunch of ugly folders and shit )
  • Test the Facebook login and registration on a live hotel
  • Delete stuff that isn't used
  • Test out the client
  • Make PDF Documentation
  • Release
:)

Will you be adding the new Habbo register and index to the Habbo theme or is that left for developers to do?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Will you be adding the new Habbo register and index to the Habbo theme or is that left for developers to do?

I plan on shipping with two skins. Habbo v2 and Habbo v3 ( Current version Habbo is doing with new index ), so yeah. It's not hard at all ;P

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
So, I've done:
  • Add the Dashboard's queries ( They are in its Helper file ) into the database files
  • APC session handling
Current TO-DO list:

• Test out the client
  • Make PDF Documentation
  • Release

Keep it up, nice to see more work being done on Rev, I still <3 1.9!

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Sounds like some good shit has been going down, will be looking forward to a stable release :)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Loving the updates, can't wait till it's finally out properly.

Going to use it myself, kudos!

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
So, I've done:
  • APC session handling
Current TO-DO list:

• Test out the client
  • Make PDF Documentation
  • Release

Will there be another Beta?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I wouldn't. I noticed last Beta you got a lot of shit for bugs and shit not working when people were trying to set it up on a live hotel. All-in-all it caused too much havoc.

Derp it was a BETA lol. Although I don't think there are any bugs left, fools are very ingenious.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Derp it was a BETA lol. Although I don't think there are any bugs left, fools are very ingenious.

I meant, as a beta you were getting told about a lot of bugs that needed fixing but there were that few bunch of kids that all they did was complain about stuff not working because they were too dumb to notice it was only a beta.

Trinix

Feb 1, 2013
Been looking at the GitHub source, looks good, however the session seems to be saving as 'StdClass' causing errors when running. 'Library_Cache_' not found.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Been looking at the GitHub source, looks good, however the session seems to be saving as 'StdClass' causing errors when running. 'Library_Cache_' not found.

Glad you noticed, still don't endorse that version but it's functional. The 'Library_Cache_' not found error is made when the config parsed incorrectly. If you tried it out and it happened just PM me your config file.

Trinix

Feb 1, 2013
Glad you noticed, still don't endorse that version but it's functional. The 'Library_Cache_' not found error is made when the config parsed incorrectly. If you tried it out and it happened just PM me your config file.

The error is caused with the sessioning saving as an StdClass for some reason. Also, there seems to be a query error when adding the admin on the installer, I ended up having to manually add the user to login. Thirdly, there's no .htaccess, only a web.config and when I converted the web.config it seemed to not find the news?id=1 and the /community/staff or anything with more than one slash.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
The error is caused with the sessioning saving as an StdClass for some reason. Also, there seems to be a query error when adding the admin on the installer, I ended up having to manually add the user to login. Thirdly, there's no .htaccess, only a web.config and when I converted the web.config it seemed to not find the news?id=1 and the /community/staff or anything with more than one slash.

Look don't spam me with your errors, if anything PM me. I never told you to use that source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread