Rev HK +

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
Hey everyone,

I will be making a new HK for my hotel and I may release it here.

INFO: It will be bootstrap themed and have more features than ACE, and the one used in 3.0 ----

FEATURES (SOON - JUST STARTED SO LIKE %0):
HK Login [X]
Edit Users
Add User
(un)ban Users
Add Pets
Edit Pets
Delete Pets
Add News
Edit News
Delete News
Add Bots
Edit Bots
Delete Bots
Send hotel alerts
Edit cataloge
add customs (auto-install if using HabFiz Customs)
Add/Edit/Delete Badges
& More​

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
There will also be an auto-updater system for you guys which updates swf's and all if you wish.
Plus - there will be a license system, so please email me if you would like a license key. This is because each license key has a special BUILD KEY in it so that when you send help requests, edit's can be sent straight to you without having to release a mass update.

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012
There will also be an auto-updater system for you guys which updates swf's and all if you wish.
Plus - there will be a license system, so please email me if you would like a license key. This is because each license key has a special BUILD KEY in it so that when you send help requests, edit's can be sent straight to you without having to release a mass update.
Your licensing a HK? :confused:
Give or take a week and the license system will have been removed :p

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Hey everyone,

I will be making a new HK for my hotel and I may release it here.

INFO: It will be bootstrap themed and have more features than ACE, and the one used in 3.0 ----

FEATURES (SOON - JUST STARTED SO LIKE %0):
HK Login [X]
Edit Users
Add User
(un)ban Users
Add Pets
Edit Pets
Delete Pets
Add News
Edit News
Delete News
Add Bots
Edit Bots
Delete Bots
Send hotel alerts
Edit cataloge
Add/Edit/Delete Badges
& More​

You need to think about how easily hotels can be exploited with all those features.

"
Edit cataloge
Add/Edit/Delete Badges"
Mainly the above 3.

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Your licensing a HK? :confused:
Give or take a week and the license system will have been removed :p

Um... Ok if u want you could remove it. I don't care because I'm giving it for free. But anyway the licenses where for support.

You need to think about how easily hotels can be exploited with all those features.

"
Edit cataloge
Add/Edit/Delete Badges"

Mainly the above 3.
Well there is also gonna be "permissions" so you can change what ranks can edit what. Also I may make it, if people like via username so you can restrict specific hk pages only to specific people. The badges will also be a downloadable item for the updates (which is why you need a key) the keys will hold information such as the last download etc. this also helps support.

Ok guys, just made an update. Thx for your constructive criticism. Now the license keys are generated in installation automatically. And why are we all arguing over license keys..??

All they are gonna do is tell support when you have downloaded things and will alert you ASAP. I may also include a cloud security platform, that detects suspious activity in hk to the admin based on countries and ip's. Without license keys, this HK system won't work for support because there is also going to be prehosted selfs and all. If I like this hk system, I might even make it into a cms for flash and old school.

So don't worry about license keys, they are auto-generated and they just help the system to run smoother

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Question,

Is it really necessary to post one comment and then another a minute later?

Half the features you listed are in RevCMS Beta 3.0's HK. The other half are just stupid.

And don't post a Dev thread unless you know for certain you will release it here. Not just cause you "may"

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012
Um... Ok if u want you could remove it. I don't care because I'm giving it for free. But anyway the licenses where for support.
Your making a license system JUST to offer support?
Why not make a site where users can request support? :L

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
It's so he can send updates for problems to a certain hk user*

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Question,

Half the features you listed are in RevCMS Beta 3.0's HK. The other half are just stupid.

And don't post a Dev thread unless you know for certain you will release it here. Not just cause you "may"
Dev threads are for Developments, there is no rule saying that is has to be released.

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Question,

So far i will release it. But if I get to many "flames" I won't.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Once again Jamz, quit the spamming. Your constantly double posting in a time space of 2 minutes. Read the rules and put it all in one post.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
This section isn't for development, it's for releases.
Wrong, Many People develop and release for Revcms on this area. There isn't a Rev Developments area. Only housekeeping's are allowed to be developed here anyway.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Wrong, Many People develop and release for Revcms on this area. There isn't a Rev Developments area. Only housekeeping's are allowed to be developed here anyway.

I think you quoted the wrong post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread