[Rev 3.0] News Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
When I go to my url to view my news, I get an error.
newskb.png

Know what's wrong?

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Obviously because the something has either been removed or been messed around with I'm pretty sure that that's the only problem i can come up with but I'm not to sure it seems that either the web.configuration file is incorrect or there is something wrong anyway.

HugoASB

Dec 6, 2011
Because it's not Helicon ape that is the problem you've probably removed something or did not install a right function of IIS
I did not remove any function and installed the cms as it came from the downloaded folder. And every function was correctly installed.
What are you using, XAMPP?

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
I did not remove any function and installed the cms as it came from the downloaded folder. And every function was correctly installed.
What are you using, XAMPP?

Nobody uses Xampp because it lacks Failure

- Legion

Just check around the forum there was a tutorial here that even included a right web.config code i think it was from the tutorial from Vineen.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
That is 1.9.9.9 not 3.0 facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

Oh yeah my bad there should be a tutorial around from 3.0 although I'm not having any feelings for 3.0 just try searching it up I'll also search up for you and when i find it i will post it as
Code:
 Code
via Private message or just a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread