Return of the old public rooms

SailorEudes

May 12, 2023
Good evening Sailor,

For some time now, 3 of us have been working on a project to revive OlSchool using new technologies (Laravel for the CMS, Nitro React for the client, Arcturus for the emulator...).

I'm currently looking for a developer who can develop an important part of the client for me: the public rooms.

You must be registered for see images attach

Background:
After analysis on GTE and Phoenix, it seems that there was an extra column on "rooms", which was named "room_ccts" and it had a code name "hh_room_nlobby", so I took a look on good old gordon, and I finally understood how it worked :

In the case of the "Lobby Room" (hh_room_nlobby.swf), everything was already included in the swf, and the emulator simply called it up to display it on the client, so here we need a developer who knows Arcturus, but is also able to convert all the hh_room_*.swf into hh_room_*.nitro, and be able to read them from Arcturus.

Of course, this mission is remunerated, so don't hesitate to add my contact, the project's founder (he's French, but can also use a translator to explain himself to you) Swayn#8220.

Hopefully, I'll find someone who's willing to do the same for me!

Users who are viewing this thread