Request Retroslist Banner [ Habzone ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Hey guys. I'm looking for someone to create me a banner for the retroslist, if possible it would be greatly appreciated to have one as a Easter Banner and another as a banner for all times.

Examples of banners that I like are; @Notorious banners, Fatal hotels or anything sleek, appealing and simple. However, I also like to see what people can come up with so feel free to experiment!

Hotel name: Habzone.net

The only image that i'd like on the banner is;
newlogo.png
or if you think you can do better then you could also have a go at a logo!:p

Text?: If your banner contains text; 'R63B - Dedicated Hosting - No Lagg - Hiring - Free VIP on signup! - Custom CMS'

Thanks a lot!

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
No please go ahead, I'd like to see them.:)
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

They're ones I made the other day for my mate's hotel(s), I didn't make the logo's, they're the ones I got given :p

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Thanks ! Also, the image seems fine to me :O there's one on our CMS if you still can't see them

@Notorious very nice!

More like Notorious Banners:
11KQXj7.png

More like Fatal's Banner:
FwhaTXk.png

I love the bottom one, you think you could switch the logo and make the text in a black transparent box at the bottom? that'd be great!

Last edited:

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
Thanks ! Also, the image seems fine to me :O there's one on our CMS if you still can't see them

@Notorious very nice!

I love the bottom one, you think you could switch the logo and make the text in a black transparent box at the bottom? that'd be great!
AF1NdLN.png

Airz

Sep 11, 2010

Sorry to be a pest, this is my favourite banner and I thought that if the text at the bottom was animated and flashed in blues, purples, res etc that it would be even better! Is this possible?

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Sorry to be a pest, this is my favourite banner and I thought that if the text at the bottom was animated and flashed in blues, purples, res etc that it would be even better! Is this possible?
If @Notorious sends me the psd file, I could do it for you

Each

Dec 20, 2013
30hopsk.png

Well , this is my first banner that i make , i can say that im beginner well i atleast tried my best! ,
Hope u like it bro :)

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
30hopsk.png

Well , this is my first banner that i make , i can say that im beginner well i atleast tried my best! ,
Hope u like it bro :)

Nice, if you could add a border all the way round and smarten the text up this will be great!

Each

Dec 20, 2013
2dmf9l4.png

hahaha , im bored i actually have fun making banners , im getting much more better hope u like it :p

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
2dmf9l4.png

hahaha , im bored i actually have fun making banners , im getting much more better hope u like it :p

I'd make the logo less-transparent.
(Just my opinion)
And BTW; it's "Lag" not "Lagg"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread