Retro Startup

Jus

Apr 7, 2017
Hey guys,

Working on a retro, its been so long so i figured i get some help.

Everything ive tried so far has given me so much hassle, what is the most straight forward set-up and the most stable server and CMS out there right now? Just want to make something casual that me and my friends can play on.

Thanks.

Jus

Apr 7, 2017
i've been trying Rev, seems to work fine but for some odd reason when i was trying to use it with phoenix everytime i went to /client it would try loading, then it would disconnect. Maybe it will work better with plus. THough i would rather find a compiled version of plus rather then the source, all what i could find is the source -_-

Last edited:

Jus

Apr 7, 2017
oh i would 100%. I just dont understand why i cant debug a copy of plus. Keep getting an error, going to try updating my visual studio and ill give an update.

Jus

Apr 7, 2017
if u want i can set you up a retro with plus emu? since i have some time
dude if you want to help it would be greatly appreciated. Im running it on my VPS if you want to take a ride. Throw me a PM, ill just change the pass on the vps to something else and you can give it a go. Everything is installed, you could download your own choice of stuff though since you probably know better than me.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
dude if you want to help it would be greatly appreciated. Im running it on my VPS if you want to take a ride. Throw me a PM, ill just change the pass on the vps to something else and you can give it a go. Everything is installed, you could download your own choice of stuff though since you probably know better than me.
alright ill pm.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Read the tutorial and releases sections, we've got some great stuff around there. The help section isn't here to do everything for you, in future try be more specific.

Users who are viewing this thread