Applicant Retro Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Well hello my name is Dan and I am looking for a place at a retro preferably Technician...

How I started on retros
when I was 10 I was playing habbo buying a ton of credits with my parents money scared they would find out I searched "Games liike habbo but free and it came up with retros first ever retro I played was Blah and HabboH

How I started to make/develop retros
Well my friend one day when I was 11 said that he had made a retro all he simply did was get a custom banner and put it on theretros.org I thought he had made a retro so when I figured out he was lying I thought I should try to make a retro but being a noob I didnt know how and gave up for a year then one day I thought I would try make one first of all I started on hamachi then I moved onto making retros for other people for money on paypal where I then saved up for a vps unfortunately my retros never stayed up long because I never bought a proxy just cloudflare. Then I quit retros for like a month and decided to move onto coding like c++ c# vb html (markup I know) and php. So I can code you any custom pages. I can also do custom badges which are pretty easy to make in like 2-5 minutes
Do not let my age put you off I am 13 years old but I am pretty experienced and im not childish.
So I hope my age has not put you off and you choose me for your hotel. :)

Apr 26, 2013
@dan69er I will hire you for Vap, As the Technician. If you can add Vap Points (Thing like pixels), They will be used for buying rares, an LTDs. (If not PM me and we can talk)

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2013
AWESOME! When you sign-up what will you username be?
Can you send me a picture of what the Vap Points logo will be?
Thanks

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Dan and we are doing r63 I will do vap points as im busy right now coding a application for a company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread