Retro R63B won't load past 76%

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRevenant

Oct 26, 2017
I have a r63b retro running on RevCMS with the PlusEMU. I got the retro running on a VPS and fully operational as of yesterday, but this morning when I went to login the client wouldn't load past 76%. I've checked tutorial after tutorial and checked the ports, variables, and connections, all is right in my opinion, but still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated and for a permanent fix I could arrange compensation to the right individual.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I have a r63b retro running on RevCMS with the PlusEMU. I got the retro running on a VPS and fully operational as of yesterday, but this morning when I went to login the client wouldn't load past 76%. I've checked tutorial after tutorial and checked the ports, variables, and connections, all is right in my opinion, but still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated and for a permanent fix I could arrange compensation to the right individual.
I can help you fix it for compensation. In client.php make sure everything is correct. Also check for errors in google console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread