Retro on Hamachi

NoahKND

May 22, 2019
Hey guys, sup?

I haven't been active on retros and shih for a few years, but now some of my friends are suddenly into it, and i said; sure, i'll make one, why not?

But I ain't planning on buying a VPS if its only for me and my friends, get me? But i totally forgot how to connect a retro to Hamachi.

Also, theres a weird bug. My character doesnt appear in my room. I can teleport, but it'll immediately fly somewhere into the void.

Anyone willing to help me? Would be amazing.

Noah

Discord: NoahKND#7244

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Can you show me a screenshot of you entering a room?

This is usually because the decimal point in Windows is set to a comma rather than a full stop (PlusEMU), this needs to be changed to a full stop not a comma, this fixes this problem 9/10.
Setting up your retro on Hamachi would be a lot easier to set it up by port forwarding, surely?

NoahKND

May 22, 2019
Can you show me a screenshot of you entering a room?

This is usually because the decimal point in Windows is set to a comma rather than a full stop (PlusEMU), this needs to be changed to a full stop not a comma, this fixes this problem 9/10.
Setting up your retro on Hamachi would be a lot easier to set it up by port forwarding, surely?

Hey, idk how to pm you (im new to the forum), so imma just post the screenshot here.

And yeah i figured portforwarding would be alot easier, but somehow i cant get it done,,

You must be registered for see images attach

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It's a lot easier to purchase a VPS for less than $10 as the hotel would always be online.

Yeah, this is because the decimal point in Windows is set to a comma rather than a full stop, this needs to be changed to a full stop not a comma, this will fix the problem.
There's a lot of tutorials on opening your ports in your router, it's quite easy actually they'll be a 'port forwarding' section when you access your default gateway to get to your router settings.

NoahKND

May 22, 2019
It's a lot easier to purchase a VPS for less than $10 as the hotel would always be online.

Yeah, this is because the decimal point in Windows is set to a comma rather than a full stop, this needs to be changed to a full stop not a comma, this will fix the problem.
There's a lot of tutorials on opening your ports in your router, it's quite easy actually they'll be a 'port forwarding' section when you access your default gateway to get to your router settings.

thanks, the decimal thing worked! btw, i think i portforwarded? what gates should be open? ive got 80, 3306, 30000-30001 now.

Users who are viewing this thread