Retro Help.

ScoopsOfTerror

Apr 24, 2012
Hello,
I have a quisten about a habbo retro on hamachi.

I can acces the site on the hamachi ip only the client loads till 33 %. When i am on the computer what host the habbo server i can acces it fully. I did change the Emu config. So what am i doing wrong?
If needed i can post the files if you like to see or i can do teamview.

Thanks.

ScoopsOfTerror

Apr 24, 2012
I'm not sure, is it a R63?

Maybe, it's a SWF problem.

Yeah it is R63. Its just when im on the computer that host it , so where xampp,hamachi network and the database are, its fully working.
When i get on my other computer , i can login the website and that is fully working. The problem is when i try to go in the hotel the client stucks on 33%. Maybe i did something wrong in the client config or the emu config, but i just dont know lol.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
My contribution to your problem - Dont use hamachi, you wont get many users, port forward would be the easier way and also save problems from occuring down the line

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
However if their server is a PC, wouldn't it be vulnerable for them to portforward?
Not if they secure it, but then again if they get into the habit of not using hamachi and then decide to open a hotel properly, then they will be able to make a hotel just like that on a vps instead of running into more issues as they have already got out of the habit of using hamachi

Users who are viewing this thread