Recruiting Retro Guides Posters [Review Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
index.php
Retro Guides is website where users can look for reviews of most known hotels currently running and see how others think about them and whether or not it is a good community. Users should also be able to find out things like if the users are friendly, or if the staff team is pretty professional about their business. We want to make it easier for people to find a place to settle in!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am currently looking for 4 members to go to new hotels and also ones like Zap which are pretty popular so we can have a widespread of reviews. These people should also have the following abilities.
1) Speak English well/Type it
2) Be able to review a minimum of 3 hotels a week.
3) Be able to have proper grammar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also looking for a team of advertisers to make the site popular. This rank however is more of a trial rank and if they do well they have the possibility of becoming a Review poster.
Link-http://retro-guides.cz.cc/

GOw8KGl.png

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
Tbh this is actually a amazing idea how can we sign up? any way we can get in touch, Skype ?

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
Okay I added you, but will I be asked a set of questions or basically keep me in "Trial" over the time being

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Okay I added you, but will I be asked a set of questions or basically keep me in "Trial" over the time being
I just give you a account real quick and let you review away. I see how you did tomorrow when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread