Retro Banners Users Online

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
Hey there guys, I can do the 'Users Online' part on the banner. ;] If you want one, fill the form below and reply.

NOTE: YOU MUST MAKE YOUR USERS ONLY BUBBLE AS I DONT KNOW WHERE DO YOU WANT IT.

Code:
[b]Banner Image:[/b]
[b]Font to use:[/b]

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Scared someone might steal your banner work and claim it as theirs? Here, try a pack of mine, Re-Did the code so hopefully it should work with almost any database & hotel I Did this on RevCMS so definitely works on there. Happy to help, Information is all in there.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Its easy to rip any banner, if I want to rip why'd I run this thread? LOL bro gtfo jjust dont advertise ur shizzle.

I'm not advertising my 'shizzle' I'm simply posting a code so if people want to DIY then they can. It also helps them to learn a bit of PHP if they don't know what they're doing, This is to help them not advertise.

P.S Don't double post.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
I'm not advertising my 'shizzle' I'm simply posting a code so if people want to DIY then they can. It also helps them to learn a bit of PHP if they don't know what they're doing, This is to help them not advertise.

P.S Don't double post.

Btch.. try to understand.. RevCMS has that banner thingy in most RevCMS theme's and they still dont know how to get them. If they google they can get the fucking php source! But they fucking don't know how to do the fucking padding! That is why I am fucking having this tutorials and you blame me for ripping stuff? Wow.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Btch.. try to understand.. RevCMS has that banner thingy in most RevCMS theme's and they still dont know how to get them. If they google they can get the fucking php source! But they fucking don't know how to do the fucking padding! That is why I am fucking having this tutorials and you blame me for ripping stuff? Wow.

Firstly no need to swear. second I Didn't blame you for ripping stuff. and the source is broken on most forums, this is why i am offering my code to help people out if i remember rightly i did say -
Scared someone might steal your banner work and claim it as theirs?
This was not aimed at you saying you had ripped any work. I was simply saying that if they were worried about it happening then i'm offering my code and it has instructions to help. I'm deeply sorry if you don't understand and if not i suggest you start reading things more carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread