Service Retro Banners & Logos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonCole

Rawr-Hotel.co.uk
Mar 17, 2013
Can you make me one with Charge logo on it for Charge Hotel I like the flashing text underniegh too.

Here is your request:rolleyes:
nVCj9xi.gif

and the logo itself!
Vdu9dKx.png

Please like the thread and follow me so i can continue my work!:up:

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Can't miss an oppertunity like this. Could you make me one with the name Habex? Would like the text underneath to be R63B - 24/7 Uptime - DDOS Protection - Secure - Stable or something like that.

Your banners look awesome:rolleyes:

MonsterAddict

May 31, 2013
Hi JasonCole please could you make me a banner for my hotel thats called Chronic and please could the banner say : R63 - 99.9 Percent Uptime - Friendly Staff- Stable Emulator- thanks! :D im jack from skype so when you have done it please can you give me the link to the banner?

plus please could where it says Chronic can it flash please?

JasonCole

Rawr-Hotel.co.uk
Mar 17, 2013
Can't miss an oppertunity like this. Could you make me one with the name Habex? Would like the text underneath to be R63B - 24/7 Uptime - DDOS Protection - Secure - Stable or something like that.

Your banners look awesome:rolleyes:

Thanks a lot, your positive feedback made me work a little bit harder on yours.:eek:
HQlPBGM.gif

And the logo itself.
g4ZAwU5.png

Hi JasonCole please could you make me a banner for my hotel thats called Chronic and please could the banner say : R63 - 99.9 Percent Uptime - Friendly Staff- Stable Emulator- thanks! :D im jack from skype so when you have done it please can you give me the link to the banner?
And yours:up:
MVLBX4K.gif

With the logo itself.
24VCHZ5.png

Enjoy, like the thread and follow me please!

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
I liked the banner but the pink I didnt really like and everyone elses logo looks better than mine ;/ not being fussy or anything but please I liked your thread could another one be made? I really apporiciate your work but I want that kind of wild habbo theme if you get what I mean?
Name: Sprite Hotel (I changed name)
Texts: Same as last time (sorry im lazy to write)
Flash: Only the text underniegh the logo not the whole logo.

Thread liked and thanks, J2O

Elf

Apr 2, 2012
Can you make me a RP banner.. text: Flare - red RP -white then flashing under it The next rp firing up! and then.. Gangs - Drugs - R63 - Jobs - Guns - DDoS Protection - Great CMS .. thanks

JasonCole

Rawr-Hotel.co.uk
Mar 17, 2013
Can you make me a RP banner.. text: Flare - red RP -white then flashing under it The next rp firing up! and then.. Gangs - Drugs - R63 - Jobs - Guns - DDoS Protection - Great CMS .. thanks

Here is your banner.
i9BqICj.gif

and the logo itself.
SlnkY0W.png

Logo: Legend

Text: Custom CMS Custom Catalogue Non-Lags DailyEvents 24/7

Your requested banner.
aIoRKz1.gif

And the logo itself.
4wMFKQn.png

Enjoy guy's.
BTW, the quality reflects the time and mood i had and was in when creating the banners, so please appreciate what you get as the service is free at the end of the day.

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
Lmfao, the works here are so good. The "Flare" logo is hilarious lol. Umm, i wanna try this. Can you make me a logo saying "Habnight" Make it looks like the font you use on trick. And also if you can, do a banner. The banner can have a random designs. Thanks.

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Here it is, you wanted so many changes i actually say YOLO to everything now :p
2FmyAWt.gif

Thank you, and hopefully I will.:)

Here you go.
eKBCJxY.gif

And the PNG one if you don't want to use animated, however animated does grab attention.
VhONgqy.png

Please like my first post!

Thanks So Much For the animated YOLO Logo! Best One I Seen! Love Yah Brother!

MonsterAddict

May 31, 2013
Hi Jasoncole,
Please can you make me 3 badges one that says Chronic owner and event staff and mod please? :D

Elf

Apr 2, 2012
Can you make my friend one? . Chase RP logo flashing Interactive , fun, join now! and the bottom text = Chaserp.net - Interactive Commands - Guns - Drugs - Lagg Free - Open 24/7 - Join Now!

JustinMarinelli

Feb 19, 2012
text: R63B, Great Staff, Updated Catalogue, Great Community

Attachments

• 983538_4820952837845_1832275654_a.jpg
    983538_4820952837845_1832275654_a.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 4

JarJarBlinks

Jun 16, 2013
If you could and if you not busy make different types of logo of:
FatalRP
I'd like a couple to see what ones i like, as in Funny, Serious, happy, safe , white/bight
just pick whatever out of those you'd think would be right,
Thanks for reading!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread