Service Retro Banners for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
Hello DevBest,

I am hypomethic saying that I will have free banners made you you I need you to simply fill out this form

Hotel Name:
Hotel Description:
Hotel Templete:
Size of Banner: [HEIGHT] and [WIDTH]
--------------------------------------------------------
If you want to add more go ahead just need those following things above.
The only thing I want as a repay is to follow me or to support me.

-Hypomethic.

Signing Out ;)

Eronisch

Web Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Thanks!

Hotel Name: Diaxa Hotel
Hotel Description: Where teenagers unite!
Hotel Templete:
Size of Banner: 500 x 100
Features: Stable Server - 24/7 - Latest Furni - Custom Commands - Unique Features - Moodlight - Trax - Stable Economy - No Paid VIP - Hiring

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
Thanks!

Hotel Name: Diaxa Hotel
Hotel Description: Where teenagers unite!
Hotel Templete:
Size of Banner: 500 x 100
Features: Stable Server - 24/7 - Latest Furni - Custom Commands - Unique Features - Moodlight - Trax - Stable Economy - No Paid VIP - Hiring

I am sorry that I didn't get to you earlier. The banner will be done soon as I am busy than normal.

Drako

Aug 27, 2012
Hello DevBest,

I am hypomethic saying that I will have free banners made you you I need you to simply fill out this form

Hotel Name:
Hotel Description:
Hotel Templete:
Size of Banner: [HEIGHT] and [WIDTH]
--------------------------------------------------------
If you want to add more go ahead just need those following things above.
The only thing I want as a repay is to follow me or to support me.

-Hypomethic.

Signing Out ;)

Hotel Name: Tropical
Hotel Description: Where the fun happens!
Hotel Template:
Size of Banner: 500x100

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, I hope you do a good job. Thanks again for dedicating your time!
Much appreciated!

- Drake

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
This thread is pointless, is not responding to anything..
Moderators please close this thread to prevent arguments.

Used

Jun 30, 2012
Hotel Name: Deep Hotel (Deep for short)
Hotel Description: Where The Fun Begins!
Hotel Templete: None as yet but if you could get hold of a water based one?
Size of Banner: [HEIGHT] and [WIDTH] 500x100
Features: 24/7 ★ No Lag ★ Excellent Economy ★ Professional, Active And Fun Staff ★ Daily Events & Much More!
Thanks a lot!

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Again Im saying. This thread is pointless, is not responding to anything..

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Again Im saying. This thread is pointless, is not responding to anything..
Well, it's not pointless, he's making them, isn't he?
Also, don't boss Moderators around? Do you have the permission to close threads? No, be quiet please.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Well, it's not pointless, he's making them, isn't he?
Also, don't boss Moderators around? Do you have the permission to close threads? No, be quiet please.
lol, Im hardly bossing Moderators around am I? I asked them very nicely, "Moderators, PLEASE close his thread?" How is that bossing them around? Huhh? And No. He's not making them.. Dont say anything if you dont even know. His last post was July 20th... Point proven.. and that wasnt even a banner, that was a sorry note because apparently he's to busy.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
lol, Im hardly bossing Moderators around am I? I asked them very nicely, "Moderators, PLEASE close his thread?" How is that bossing them around? Huhh? And No. He's not making them.. Dont say anything if you dont even know. His last post was July 20th... Point proven.. and that wasnt even a banner, that was a sorry note because apparently he's to busy.
facepalm.jpg You're asking a Moderator to close this thread. You do not have the permission to ask/order them.
If you did, don't you think you would have access to close threads, which you don't?

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
facepalm.jpg You're asking a Moderator to close this thread. You do not have the permission to ask/order them.
If you did, don't you think you would have access to close threads, which you don't?
Asking a moderator kindly to close a thread isn't against the law is it? Tell me if im wrong. Anyway, I dont want to argue. :up:

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Asking a moderator kindly to close a thread isn't against the law is it? Tell me if im wrong. Anyway, I dont want to argue. :up:
Law? That literally has fuck all to do with this.
It's not against the Law, but it's against the Forum Rules.

Yes, you are wrong.
Tell me if I'm wrong?

Drako

Aug 27, 2012

Just shut the fuck up, stop acting like you've been on the forums forever. You don't know anything such a faggot. Stop saying Moderators please close this thread. You're a piss take.

Corrections

I'll be there.
Aug 27, 2012
Just shut the fuck up, stop acting like you've been on the forums forever. You don't know anything such a faggot. Stop saying Moderators please close this thread. You're a piss take.
Pffftttt, I argee with @IrReez This forum should be closed to Prevent Arguing, so guess what??? Shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread