Retro and/or MC Staff Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
I have the timme to bring updates to the server(s). just looking for management/staff
my server is 5gig 5 core, free as Im working with the server host.

serious inquiries only please

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Private M3ssage about retro,
im pro at coding... well not really,
although i can do good managment,

TheDarkKnight

Jul 23, 2012
I can do administration and Management on retro's, PM if you want to know more about my experiences etc...

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
I'm experienced in retro's, coding and management contact me for any support you need.

EDIT -
Skype - cool.cookies

Don

Jul 25, 2012
I have the timme to bring updates to the server(s). just looking for management/staff
my server is 5gig 5 core, free as Im working with the server host.

serious inquiries only please

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
Ill join Im Dedicated with retros PM me if You got time :S Yuo Know me as Demistrator But smeone stole my acc

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
to those interested in minecraft staff, pm,, and I have a server going

~Sent from my LG bobba Model using Tapatalk 2~

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Just wondering, you're hiring for retro aswell?

You have hardly any users but are hiring? :S

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
I can do this - pm me and im also interested in

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
To be honest i don't want to crank people off but.

Many people say things but can't do things like they say for a good example: You can sure trust me because i can do a lot for your hotel and i can do a lot for your Minecraft server, many of them can't do anything and that haves the following explanation

People want to be staff very much because for example your hotel is very popular and when they become staff they would think that they have such as a lot of privileges and they are going to be very popular.

People act like their experienced and their good so they get hired faster and faster but to be sure if they are really experienced ask for approval by the names he called where he obviously have been ''Working'' at.

They aren't going to do as you ask them because they are doing it only for the staff on your server and they make such lies on it saying that they are experienced and that they have worked anywhere popular less then non-popular or just started retro's./Server's.

I prefer you highly to make such as application forms and ask for experiences and what their name was on that Retro/Server thats a method to be sure to find out if that person either is UN-experienced and that person is just doing it for staff or that person is very exerperienced and is good to be staff on your retro/server.

I find it pretty ridiculous when i see people say that their experienced because they can lie that great but don't let your hotel/server be trashed up by someone who acts like he/she is all good but can't do anything less then lying.

I'm not experienced i can tell you that because I'm not in to Habbo, i have been staff at several retro's (Dutch) but i don't need to apply because I'm not further interested in Habbo servers anymore.

When it comes to Minecraft , have i never been staff and i don't think that i want to be because it takes a lot of pressure to be a staff member the same thing for being staff at a Habbo retro server it takes a lot of pressure and you need to be very calm and that's something i really can't manage.

I'd rather stay a normal user and just play and have fun then being staff at retro's or such as.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I am experienced as retro staff, I have been administrator and Moderator before and have full knowledge on staff tools. If you would like to hire me PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread