Resources section

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Add resource manager to the forum so people can upload their CMS', plugins, and whatever else, and it could all be centralised in one category, with filters and sections for different games (then a sub section of each game for the type of resource).

For example:
Habbo Retros
- CMS
- Arcturus Morningstar Plugins
- Furni + Clothing
- EMUs

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
I used to archive most releases but all I got, in the end, was d!ckheads attacking the site because they started their archives after I had but wanted people to use theirs (with ads on) to earn money and became too much of a hassle when people would message to say it was offline because of yet another attack.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
I used to archive most releases but all I got, in the end, was d!ckheads attacking the site because they started their archives after I had but wanted people to use theirs (with ads on) to earn money and became too much of a hassle when people would message to say it was offline because of yet another attack.
I've considered doing this tbf.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
I've considered doing this tbf.
It was a good project, I still have the domain of sulake.co.uk that I used, I had collected about 350GB of swfs, cms, custom furni, emulators but the number of toxic people at times did not make it worth the effort to keep adding to it every day only for some clown who did not have a life to attack it show he was "leet"

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
It was a good project, I still have the domain of sulake.co.uk that I used, I had collected about 350GB of swfs, cms, custom furni, emulators but the number of toxic people at times did not make it worth the effort to keep adding to it every day only for some clown who did not have a life to attack it show he was "leet"
well if you'd ever be interested in relaunching. hmu, I'd love to help on the web dev side of things.
ollie#4183

Users who are viewing this thread