Resigned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I have resigned from McDonalds because the management are homophobics!

So I have quit but I have put in one weeks notice if I just don't go in will I still get paid or will I just get classed as no show and get fired? I don't get the full resigning part?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
It all depends if you get company sick pay. If you do, then they will have to pay you, if they dont, then you wont get paid.

+ if you dont turn in, they may give you a shit report when you put them on your CV

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
No I mean I have worked for a full month for them will my pay check go in or will it be erased with me not attending till my resign date, again I have not put my resign into writing.
I just said I'll give it a week and you can take it from there, I'm sure if I resign it's like a contract to work for them till that actual date?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
1. you will get paid for the previous 3 weeks, just not the last week (if you dont turn in)
2. if you give them a weeks notice, you are required to work that last week, and then your contract should expire due to your resignation

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well they can take the f'ing job and stick it up there ass, I aint going inn for a week! they can kiss my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread