Recruiting Requiring a C# Habbo Server Developer for an RP

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Based off my experiences with RP's like Prime, it never works out so that's the data that supports my opinion. Also, you didn't apologize to me, Someone else did because they know what went on was bullshit, I wasn't judging Prime as an individual RP. I judged Prime based off my observations in that chat after I introduced myself. And I could relate to a similar experience which did not work out so I decided to take the highway.
No, I'm apologising for your ignorance. We did not treat you like "garbage" - you were acting as if you were better than everyone inside the chat and like I said you were being impertinent. They did not know you on a personal level, after all it was a formal conversation that was set up for you to get to know some people for the first time. If you did succeed then everyone would vbe more willing to know you on a more personal level.
And as for your poor background knowledge of Prime, we have actually been opened before but we decided to take a break in order to develop and improve the server. We sailed high at 70 players before relinquishing our position on RetrosList and closing.
As for standards we only wanted a trustworthy and friendly person who can code C# well.
[EDIT] And your opinion on the system is invalid compared to all our BETA testers and staff opinions, especially when you can't evaluate it.
Honestly, Moonshine is a great programmer. I have seen his work, and he has helped me out a few times. Truthfully, It's not his loss it's yours because he could work on any retro he really wanted to and as for you, you have to open your own to be anywhere on the staff list. I would suggest you learn how to be a productive hotel owner, and if you want someone who will actually do their job to the fullest you shouldn't limit your trust with them because that's what makes good people corrupt. It's like this scenario here:
You have a fish and you break off just a piece of it and give it the shark. You tell the shark that that's all he can get because the past sharks you have had ate your whole fridge of fish. The shark is peaceful with it for awhile, until the shark doesn't get fed on time, then the shark gets mad and bites your whole hand off and you bleed to death because of your stupidity.
There is nothing worse in this world, then a very unprofessional person trying to limit someone who can actually do everything + more then what is required all because he hired some scum bag 11 year old in the past.

Johnniyo

yo.
May 4, 2012
Honestly, Moonshine is a great programmer. I have seen his work, and he has helped me out a few times. Truthfully, It's not his loss it's yours because he could work on any retro he really wanted to and as for you, you have to open your own to be anywhere on the staff list. I would suggest you learn how to be a productive hotel owner, and if you want someone who will actually do their job to the fullest you shouldn't limit your trust with them because that's what makes good people corrupt. It's like this scenario here:
You have a fish and you break off just a piece of it and give it the shark. You tell the shark that that's all he can get because the past sharks you have had ate your whole fridge of fish. The shark is peaceful with it for awhile, until the shark doesn't get fed on time, then the shark gets mad and bites your whole hand off and you bleed to death because of your stupidity.
There is nothing worse in this world, then a very unprofessional person trying to limit someone who can actually do everything + more then what is required all because he hired some scum bag 11 year old in the past.
I can't give someone I just met my trust in a flash full server control. I run by worst-case scenario. He also never requested anything from me that he required. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to limit things, but I do it for the security of our players and staff and integrity across the servers we operate.
Time is key for building relationships, and should he have taken the role then trust would find it's way.
And as for your insult regarding the staff list, I would suggest you don't make accusations like that because thankfully it's not true. I did not learn how to manage a hotel in a click, I was a moderator and during that time I had no clue how a server worked back then.
I don't know your definition of "productive hotel owner", but I know mine and I'm sticking by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread