PC Requiring a builder.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

I'm working on a little project to learn and expand in Java, and so far its been fun and cool to do so and I've got some cool stuff coming a long, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me build? (I'm not so good at building, but I can help you).

If you are able to help me build please comment below with some screenshots of previous builds (if you cannot then it doesn't matter, but might not choose you).

Cheers.
(FYI, let me post here :D).

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I don't have any of my single player worlds because I fucked up my MagicLauncher some how and instead of deleting the .jar I deleted the whole .minecraft.

I can help you build, I specialize in 5x5 dirt houses, but if you want something fancier I can do pretty much anything ;)

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I don't have any of my single player worlds because I fucked up my MagicLauncher some how and instead of deleting the .jar I deleted the whole .minecraft.

I can help you build, I specialize in 5x5 dirt houses, but if you want something fancier I can do pretty much anything ;)
I can vouch, his 5x5 dirt houses look great

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
oh lemme build with you guys that sounds dope.

I'll think about it!

Sorry, I'm not building Africa right now.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'd love to build for you again .

Was a pleasure previously, and I'd be happy to allow you online on the server, this isn't anything to rush, you can pretty much build when you'd like, I'll discuss with you privately anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread