Requesting information on Nitro & General Questions.

Spooned

Oct 27, 2018
Hello all at DevBest.

I've never posted before but figured I would maybe reach out and ask for a little bit of help, guidance and/or some answers of where to look.

I was successful in creating a retro with Nitro and AtomCMS using the tutorials that the forums provided but have yet to find answers to questions my friend and I have about Nitro.

We firstly would like to know if custom badges can be added, if so does Nitro use the same badge images location as the flash texts?
Secondly it'll be general information on the texts itself, do we need to convert each time we wanted to make changes to badge names, descriptions, furniture descriptions that sort of thing?

We did find the ExternalTexts.json file and added a few new lines in there for badges, some of the badges themselves updated but after adding our own badge images and providing the name and description the badge doesn't actually load, it's just 2 black arrows going in a circle.

We know flash client's stopped last year or so and as much as I loved it, I think Nitro is great and looks customisable, just finding things like this is proving to be difficult.

Any help, information or even where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you have a wonderful day/evening/afternoon and stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread