GTA SA Requesting Help

Torture

Jan 21, 2013
Well I made a Samp Server Recently, everything work fined I used my hamachi ip and all to make it I can get on my server and play. However when i give my hamachi network to my friends they join it then i give them my ip they join it, but they keep saying it only says retrieving info, I also have the server cmd thingy running, because I get on my self. What could this be? I mean it's hamachi i'm using I expected it to work just fine.

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
Well I made a Samp Server Recently, everything work fined I used my hamachi ip and all to make it I can get on my server and play. However when i give my hamachi network to my friends they join it then i give them my ip they join it, but they keep saying it only says retrieving info, I also have the server cmd thingy running, because I get on my self. What could this be? I mean it's hamachi i'm using I expected it to work just fine.

Please could you post your config, as you should have added the IP onto the Config.
Remember to use the Hamachi IP, and not your IP. SAMP has been known for small bugs like this.
Since, I used to be a developer. I know most FAQ's from my heart.

Torture

Jan 21, 2013
Okie, well my config file is preety normal I don't see where to add the ip
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 1
rcon_password solargaming
password sgaming
maxplayers 3
port 7777
hostname [TEST] SWAT
gamemode0 SVTS 1
filterscripts iTDe
plugins sscanf iTD
announce 0
query 1
mapname Fort Carson
chatlogging 0
weburl
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]

Torture

Jan 21, 2013
I did still no one connect..

I've also just been told that it might be my firewall blocking external connections from Sa:Mp how can i fix this

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
What i figured out with hamachi, was whenever i was running a server it'd pop up with a firewall thing saying allow public or private
Tick both boxes or something :S

Users who are viewing this thread