Requesting a decent cms and emu

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Here's a CMS And Emu linked below
hope this helps
Habrock EMU is pretty messed up and so are the permissions. Unless you want to spend an hour or two fixing the permissions and commands, go ahead and use it @AceChicken. I'm just recommending to use a different EMU; the CMS is fine however could do with a lot of editing. Overall, Good Luck.

Many Regards,
Zane

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Habrock EMU is pretty messed up and so are the permissions. Unless you want to spend an hour or two fixing the permissions and commands, go ahead and use it @AceChicken. I'm just recommending to use a different EMU; the CMS is fine however could do with a lot of editing. Overall, Good Luck.

Many Regards,
Zane
Permissions aren't anything to fix? Any emulator and database you get you should always redo the permissions anyway because the way someone else ran their hotel, may not be the same your staff permissions work. I may not want trial mods to be able to ip ban for instance..

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Permissions aren't anything to fix? Any emulator and database you get you should always redo the permissions anyway because the way someone else ran their hotel, may not be the same your staff permissions work. I may not want trial mods to be able to ip ban for instance..
Last time I used Habrock was probably a couple of days ago to test something, and the permissions were all over the place. For instance, no Staff Rank had Teleport when VIP had it... Users had ban too. A lot was messed. It took me about 1-2 hours to fix them up but I got my head around it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Last time I used Habrock was probably a couple of days ago to test something, and the permissions were all over the place. For instance, no Staff Rank had Teleport when VIP had it... Users had ban too. A lot was messed. It took me about 1-2 hours to fix them up but I got my head around it.
As I said, when you get a new emulator and database you should always start by truncating the rights table and redoing it from scratch after creating the ranks you want

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017

Many Regards,
Zane
even if he had to fix the permissions, it wouldn't take 1-2hours? :confused:

AceChicken

Mar 1, 2018
rather sit here fixing the permissions for 2 hours then sitting around saying awh my hotels broken users can ban each other wahhh Lol thanks Jay

Users who are viewing this thread