[Request] RevCMS theme - DeltaCMS 1.3 theme! [/Request]

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
Hi there devbest, this morning for the first time, i stumbled upon Delta CMS the new version.. and i almost jizzed.
So for those that dont know how it looks, here is a screenie> Sexy right?
Okay so, i looked into to the cms and got rid of rev, but than i saw some things... and i was like OHH HELZZ NAW. So i got revcms back.. BUT I FUCKING BEG OF SOMEONE TO MAKE A STYLE JUST LIKE THIS!! It actualy looks quite easy due to the fact it uses a templating system and has CSS in the cms. So yeah, if someone was able to make this skin id be sooo happy haha.
AND DONT COME HERE TELLING ME TO DO IT MY SELF, YOU ALL KNOW I WOULD FAIL IF I WAS TO TRY XDDD.

Thanks- Kris (emonemo1234)

Appledeo

Jun 15, 2012
Hi there devbest, this morning for the first time, i stumbled upon Delta CMS the new version.. and i almost jizzed.
So for those that dont know how it looks, here is a screenie> Sexy right?
Okay so, i looked into to the cms and got rid of rev, but than i saw some things... and i was like OHH HELZZ NAW. So i got revcms back.. BUT I FUCKING BEG OF SOMEONE TO MAKE A STYLE JUST LIKE THIS!! It actualy looks quite easy due to the fact it uses a templating system and has CSS in the cms. So yeah, if someone was able to make this skin id be sooo happy haha.
AND DONT COME HERE TELLING ME TO DO IT MY SELF, YOU ALL KNOW I WOULD FAIL IF I WAS TO TRY XDDD.

Thanks- Kris (emonemo1234)
..................LOL

Users who are viewing this thread