[REQUEST] Radio Template

TehMCGamer

Oct 17, 2013
I'm looking for a coder willing to assist me with a radio template that will have a radio player that can play throughout the whole site. I know basic HTML and little bits of CSS, but not enough to make it by. I don't ask for much just the following:

- A configurable radio player for my radio to broadcast out of of (Volume Editable, Stream Title, Song Name)
- A sleek, likable layout that will allow the radio to keep playing on each and every page without it having to cut out and load between switching pages (AKA AJAX)
- A Index page editable by slight HTML Edits or radiPanel News Section
- A Self Updating Staff page (radiPanel Compatibile)
- and A Contact Page

The theme is sort of Patriotic (Black/Red and Blue) if possible. It's not much, but its something. I can maybe arrange SLIGHT! payment.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I appreciate this is for requests but just a quick heads up before others say.. Many will be looking for a bit than a "slight payment" if you catch my drift? Also, you may have more chance of acceptance if you upload your design but watermark it - this way people get an idea of what it is they will be dealing pre saying yes.

TehMCGamer

Oct 17, 2013
I appreciate this is for requests but just a quick heads up before others say.. Many will be looking for a bit than a "slight payment" if you catch my drift? Also, you may have more chance of acceptance if you upload your design but watermark it - this way people get an idea of what it is they will be dealing pre saying yes.
I dont have a design, thats why I am asking if one can be made :p as for the payment, i know some people in the community have done a lot of work for free, and I am on the verge of broke at the moment, so "SLIGHT" is really a $1 to maybe $5 dollar payment. It's not much, but its something.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I dont have a design, thats why I am asking if one can be made :p as for the payment, i know some people in the community have done a lot of work for free, and I am on the verge of broke at the moment, so "SLIGHT" is really a $1 to maybe $5 dollar payment. It's not much, but its something.
Ah my bad, I skimmed through the thread and thought you had a design that needed coded. Yeah, I understand you're after something cheap, it makes sense.. Who isn't? Anyway, best of luck.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
I'd be interested in this mini-project of yours. I can myself code HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery and C# so if you'd like to message me I'm free to start

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You know there are sources already out there that will allow you to pick a design template free and use Sam Broadcaster to stream music. I use to do it before my SAM got messed up

Users who are viewing this thread