[Request][Paying] PHP Coder, news and homes

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Hey,

I'm wanting a news comments system and homes system like the below:

2nsxueg.png

2ymc2nc.png

I'm willing to pay a small amount of cash from PayPal if someone can code them both. Cheers, Josh

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
How much is small? I can do this but I would want at least 100$
this doesnt take much more than a couple hours. considering most freelance online is at 10-12$/hour, you're gonna have a tough time getting a job online son.

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
this doesnt take much more than a couple hours. considering most freelance online is at 10-12$/hour, you're gonna have a tough time getting a job online son.
Are you retarded?
It would take at least 10 times that and no, freelancers charge much more than that you stupid idiot.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Are you retarded?
It would take at least 10 times that and no, freelancers charge much more than that you stupid idiot.

Then you're a slow coder. Why would someone hire you if you take 20 hours to make this while some take MAX 4 hours.

And tbh, unless it's for a fixed price, I wish you luck finding jobs paying more than 13-14$ / hour online. Notice I'm saying online and not offline.

Personally the first comment system for the articles would take ~1 and a half hour give or take and maybe another half hour to make the design right and for the home system another good 2 hours for the comments and around 1 hour for the other little things. But that's me, some people do this for a living and it's piss easy.

Users who are viewing this thread