Request page

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
a place to send a request (Song request) and if you're logged in (I can do the login page just check login and) you can see requests (First 20 I guess?).

I can spare a few bucks for this if some one can get this done. Thanks!

(No css/styling is necessary!)

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
a place to send a request (Song request) and if you're logged in (I can do the login page just check login and) you can see requests (First 20 I guess?).

I can spare a few bucks for this if some one can get this done. Thanks!

(No css/styling is necessary!)

So you want it coded or designed or both and how much bucks are you willing to spare

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
So you want it coded or designed or both and how much bucks are you willing to spare
It seams pretty simple I'm just not as experienced in PHP as I used to be. I'd say $5, and the page should also auto refresh (every 30-60 seconds). It's just the bare bones of what I requested. The request form, and the requests page (lists the newest 20 requests).

He was doing this on my behalf, So I'll intervene. My website has a colour theme of Cream,Black and Brown.

I'll still pay for it

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
He was doing this on my behalf, So I'll intervene. My website has a colour theme of Cream,Black and Brown.

Forgot to ask, do you have a pixel/dimension size you'd like to follow?

EDIT: I can try and design it for free to see if you like it, but I can't code it for you.

Fluke

Professional Friend.
Aug 12, 2012
Forgot to ask, do you have a pixel/dimension size you'd like to follow?

EDIT: I can try and design it for free to see if you like it, but I can't code it for you.

Sure and oh idk about the dimensions

Mee

May 4, 2012
I think he just wants the PHP coded on a blank HTML document so it's just a plain white page then he can paste the PHP onto his current website.

Users who are viewing this thread