[REQUEST] Non-CMD Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

patryk2001m

Jan 8, 2012
Hey guys,
I'm Looking for a Sort of Emulator Application that doesn't require CMD. It could be made with Java Or just an EXE Application.
Or even something that would let me run my hotel without the use of CMD.
Thanks In advance
PJM

patryk2001m

Jan 8, 2012
I'm Running a Hotel and the Emulator Uses Command Prompt for it. I'm not able to use command prompt and need a emulator that does not use it

ping.gif
cmd<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by a moderator:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Bro, Someone needs to close this thread. There are emulators EVERYWHERE on devbest. Phoenix, Plus, + More that do not run on CMD and you didn't need to post a thread aboutt his @Quackster This is a thread that didn't need to be opened

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hey dude, i think what mean is that you're looking for an emulator that is not coded in C#, right?

I have recently saw this on RZ but since i can't link you to it (i would be advertising if i did), i decided to import it to my cloud and give it to you, this emu is all Java (so i hope you know what you're doing): !

This is released by Jonty (if i were you i would be careful, i don't trust him nor do i trust his minions): !

P.S: This was also released on here on Tuesday, if you did a little search you would have found it!

Last edited:

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
To answer your original question: no. Please read a for more knowledge on how to successfully create a retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread