[REQUEST] New Catalogue

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, does anybody have a release/link to a 2018 catalogue for plusemu that has all the latest furniture in it? please and thank you<3 (R2 Version)

Last edited:

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
The emulator says item can't be found, but I've ran the sqls correctly. I will add furni to catalog by myself.I did the furnidata and sqls, also put the swfs into how furni folder but no luck.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
The emulator says item can't be found, but I've ran the sqls correctly. I will add furni to catalog by myself.I did the furnidata and sqls, also put the swfs into how furni folder but no luck.
Make sure the the furniture has a record in both "catalog_items" & the "furniture" table

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Yes, plus r2.
Is the error similar to this one ?
Also, make sure that the sqls match your db structure perfectly (idk what plus emu the sql's in the download is made for, but since both of u having troubles it looks like it might be something linked to that

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
You could try and take a query from both the catalog item & the furniture that you know are working, then edit it to match the 1 of the furniture from the bazar, then run it & then check if it works
Tried on another furni,it doesn't work. Everything is exact same as item_id and etc.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I usually rip staright from *****, works and is easy.

I believe the structure for R2 changed (one column was added or removed so original releases will need changing as there’s too many/less columns.

Users who are viewing this thread