[Request] Mercury Database

2hi

Retro Helper
Oct 12, 2014
Okay so i finally got the client loading for mercury R63B, and everything works on the hotel but sometimes it stops at 87% I looked at the database to edit ranks and rank permissions and the permissions doesn't exist and I think the fact that it's a half assed database is why people can't connect..
Emu does give 'critical error logged' so i went and viewed it

Code:
Bug during user login: Mercury.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataNotFoundException: No user found with ip 173.216.189.254 and sso RevCMS-846/7c995933d05a35601cc44b8fdf6fde88f.   at Mercury.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode)
   at Mercury.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket)

Does anyone have a new database they'd be willing to share? If it successfully helps me finish my hotel will pay 10$ PP or E-Transfer.

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Which CMS do you use? and permissions do exists; fuse_cmds and server_fuserights.. I'm pretty sure it's not the database, has to do something with the sso ticket/client.php file.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Just like Jerry said, go to client.php and check if ports there match the ones in your EMU config file.

Users who are viewing this thread