[Request] I need help client problem Uber [Request]

xXJackXx

Feb 3, 2012
Hello, I have made a R63 Habbo retro it's hosted on Hamchi at the moment. I'm planning to buy a Vps Soon. Well anyways i'm using a Ubercms Desire edit, A Uber emu I found on Mediafire and Habbo swfs that I Copyed from another working uber. I edited the client, client.tpl, and external variables. The problem is that I can get on my client I see mod tools and all that but I log off instantly. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

LulzCal

Feb 16, 2012
I had a look, I can't see anything that should be wrong with this I can suggest a few options:

• New Emulator (Maybe invest in buying Phoenix)
  • Maybe try a different Internet browser (Suggesting IE)
  • Maybe try using another account.
When you have tried at least one of these contact me via PM or this post!
Thanks for waiting!

xXJackXx

Feb 3, 2012
I have made a second account and logged in on internet explorer this didn't work. I think I may have a problem with the htaccess I didn't update them when I added the swfs and I can,t find them in the hotel I got the swfs from. I'm looking for new swfs any ideas?

xXJackXx

Feb 3, 2012
I added the new swfs and a new uber emu, it didn't work I might have a problem with the cms I'm going to find another. I have the same error and it keeps logging me out.

LulzCal

Feb 16, 2012
Why don't you just get Phoenix? I'ts one of the best build's of Habbo Retros!
I suggest maybe getting this when you have the cash to, Unless you have some other plans?

xXJackXx

Feb 3, 2012
I have been owner on Other servers this time I want to own the server. I'm pretty good at coding and stuff but I'm really short on cash at the moment. When I get back to work in the near future I am planning on buying a phoenix license and a vps and domain.

Users who are viewing this thread