[Request] How to make a v1 hotel that doesn't use anything from habbo.com [/Request]

deemster

Dec 1, 2010
Hello, i'm Deemster, a newbie on the forum.

For a week now, i've been trying to set up a hotel, but it doesn't work.

For example, i'm now running DebboProject V3, and the server runs well. (It says)

But i (nor anyone else) can't connect to it.

I think it has something to do with the loader, but even when i use that popular loader maker, it still doesn't work. I can portforward, becouse i have a webserver perfectly running (on Port 80 of course ) . I have Debbo running on port 1232, but like i said, it does't work! Now, can somebody help me find the habbo v1 dcr's and external_vars and external_texts , and then help me a little (i'm a total noob at making retro's)

I want to be totally independent from the habbo.com/.co.uk/nl etc. servers.

( Preferably, i even want to host the sounds myself )

( Don't think i didn't try enough to setup a retro, i followed enough tutorials on this site for a week now )

I hope someone can help me :D

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Hi, now you're title you have submitted well no you can not Habbo carry's sulake work and they created Habbo so if you're a really good coder and you can create you're own pixels and server then go a head but everything else is sulakes work located on a retro, secondly if you're having problems with you're ports you need to change them make sure you're HTML loader is carrying the same as you're server port that should work.

Users who are viewing this thread