[REQUEST]How Hard/Easy is it to make your own Emulation License Server?[/REQUEST]

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Hello Devbest,

I'm currently trying to add my own license server to my emulator, as I've added more features to this,

But, I'm struggling to find a way, to make it so, other people can login with it,

How,hard or easy, would this be?

Thanks.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hello Devbest,

I'm currently trying to add my own license server to my emulator, as I've added more features to this,

But, I'm struggling to find a way, to make it so, other people can login with it,

Thanks.
depends on how you want it to be lol

You can always, Make them register somewhere (Like forums,website) and make the C# code to read the Password from there, and match it with the file in their config.ini , If they match the emulator runs, or it exits.

(Just like aaron did for phoenix)

Or you can make them enter a PIN before emulator starts, and if that matches with the PIN which they told you while buying ( in your database ) Emulator works, You can always re-think ideas and make them more secure/complex.

IMO for first idea, Someone can easily find what website they're matching it and easily spoof it.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hello Devbest,

Thanks.
If you don't know How, then why you hell are you wanting to licence it? If you can't do this then you can't obviously make a good Stable emulator.

Users who are viewing this thread