[Request] HouseKeeping

ChoZuri

Apr 16, 2012
This would be helpful for me too. I'm currently using GrapeASE but I am getting hacked and they are hacking through the housekeeping. So now I am in search for a new one! I have found that habblux hk you recommended Vinnie, but I have no idea how to install it :S

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
This would be helpful for me too. I'm currently using GrapeASE but I am getting hacked and they are hacking through the housekeeping. So now I am in search for a new one! I have found that habblux hk you recommended Vinnie, but I have no idea how to install it :S
I'm pretty good friends with the creator, owner of Habblux.

"need to enable the fopen / fwrite PHP extensions"

I found Habblux HK in RZ but gives off errors upon installation ^^
Make sure you use BETA 2 not BETA 1

OT: Using RevCMS. I remember first time I was staff, There was an HK with everything just about. I'm not looking for something spetacular. Cause I do everything my self and when said, (bug found, furni definition, etc) something basic, but not TOO basic.

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
I'm pretty good friends with the creator, owner of Habblux.

"need to enable the fopen / fwrite PHP extensions"

Make sure you use BETA 2 not BETA 1

OT: Using RevCMS. I remember first time I was staff, There was an HK with everything just about. I'm not looking for something spetacular. Cause I do everything my self and when said, (bug found, furni definition, etc) something basic, but not TOO basic.

Idk really. It's something about the curl_function. Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread